I decided to move the whole website under Google Cloud Platform, since I’ve always wanted to try out hosting a website from a virtual machine rather than one of the existing hosting services. Also that Google’s free-tier actually allows me to run everything zero-cost – which is a cherry on top.
Many app service scripts have to be moved, such as online scripts for Cornell 161 and The Multitasker. Existing databases need to be copied over, which very annoying to do. I’ll eventually get to it.
Things feel fresh now that I’ve started development of my next project, Project Theta, a turn-based RPG. Eventually I’ll have something presentable.